SDA Bocconi School of Management
Executive Master in Management of International Organizations (EMMIO)
The Executive Master in Management of International Organizations (EMMIO) is a part-time blended program that successfully prepares participants to tackle the biggest managerial challenges of modern international organizations (among which: United Nations, International NGOs, Intergovernmental and Supranational Organizations), compacting an impressive workload and a full-fledged executive master program into a nine-month educational path compatible with full employment.
By providing you with knowledge, methodological frameworks, and operational tools directly applicable to daily professional challenges, the EMMIO makes you feel an immediate connection with your working environment.
Who is EMMIO for?
Other courses offered by SDA Bocconi
Master in Arts Management and Administration
- For mid- and senior-level professionals with at least 5 years of professional experience, who are already working or interested in pursuing a career in International Institutions and NGOs.
- For mid-and-senior level professionals willing to unlock their managerial potential and strenghten their leadership capacity.
- EMMIO is therefore the ideal program for professionals who want to:
- enhance their ability to think and to act strategically in today’s international cooperation scenarios
- develop their ability to effectively lead organizations through sustainable and successful innovation.
- improve their distinctive managerial skills, including the ability to build and manage successful partnerships, raise critical resources to achieve their organization’s mandate and successfully leverage on human capital.
- advance their distinctive competencies to manage resources effectively, identify and manage risks, improve program management and reach operational excellence.
Master in Corporate Finance
Master Program in Fashion, Experience & Design Management
Master of Management in Food & Beverage
Global Executive MBA
Master of International Health Care Management, Economics and Policy
Executive Master in Luxury Management
Executive Master in Marketing & Sales
About SDA Bocconi School of Management
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School present in all of the most important International rankings (Financial Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Economist, Forbes), SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is part of Università Bocconi, the first Italian University to grant a degree in economics. For over a century, Bocconi has played a leading role in Italy’s social and economic modernization.
SDA Bocconi has been engaged in the promotion and organization of executive education since 1971, with an International approach. The School’s vision, Designed for your World, lies behind its program offerings: Executive Education Open and Custom Programs, MBA and Master Programs, for the development of individuals, companies, institutions and economic systems.
Choosing SDA Bocconi and coming to Milano means choosing a vibrant environment, the entrepreneurial, financial and industrialized center of Italy, a doorway to Europe. In short, a wealth of international contacts and opportunities.
And Milano, of course, is culture, fashion, design, food and the art of living.
Latest SDA Bocconi Rankings
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School on the top of the charts of all main International Rankings, SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education.
Accreditations: AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS
#5 European B-School Rankings 2020
#9 EU - #29 WW Global MBA Rankings 2020
#4 EU - #5 WW Custom Education Rankings 2020
#9 EU - #12 WW Executive Education combined Rankings 2020
#25 EU - #47 WW Executive MBA Ranking 2020
#25 WW Overall Satisfaction Executive MBA Ranking 2020
3 EU Full-Time MBA Ranking 2020-2021
#6 WW Full-Time MBA Ranking 2020-2021
#1 EU for Faculty Quality Full-Time MBA Ranking 2020-2021
QS - TOP MBA
#10 EU QS Global MBA Rankings 2021 - Europe
#23 WW QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
#1 WW Return on Investment QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
#8 EU QS EMBA Rankings 2019 - Europe
#16 WW QS Global EMBA Rankings 2019
# 5 - European B-Schools Ranking 2019
#4 - The Best International MBAs 2019 (1-year, non-US Programs)