Jacobs University Bremen
Master's Program in Computer Science and Software Engineering
Study Alongside the World’s Leading Scientists, Researchers and Entrepreneurs
Combining a research-driven approach, strong academic culture, and direct connections to the business world, Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) and Jacobs University Bremen offer together with a hybrid Master in Computer Science and Software Engineering (MSc CSSE) program.
Learning and working alongside a network of world-class experts will help you gain cutting-edge knowledge and equip you with the most up-to-date tech skills. The students have the opportunity to participate in research, summer internships, and industry projects, all of which prepare them for international careers.
Why study with us?
- The only MSc of Computer Science and Software Engineering and Digital Leadership
- Program – Modern unique advanced courses; preparing students for key leadership positions
- People – Access to research and business leaders
- Community – Create lasting connections across the globe that will follow you throughout your career
- Research and Industry partnerships – Opportunity to enter both industrial and academic careers
- Studies in Switzerland and Germany – Get a German Degree from an accredited university
- Financial Aid – Scholarships and tuition deferrals
Who is eligible for the program?
Students who have completed an undergraduate program in computer science, software engineering, information technology or another discipline with at least 60 ECTS of computer science-related topics (such as mathematics, programming, design, software architecture).
Relevant work or entrepreneurial experience welcome.
Students who do not fufill these requirements may be conditionally admitted with further requirements to re-take relevant undergraduate courses.
About Jacobs University Bremen
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae CV
- 2 letters of recommendation - optional or upon request
- Proof of English Proficiency: We accept TOEFL (min. score: 90), IELTS (min. score: 6.5), Duolingo (min. score: 110). We will also accept a letter from your undergraduate institution confirming English was the medium of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Transcript (if you have not graduated yet, please submit your latest full transcript)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (If you have not graduated yet, please submit an enrollment certificate)
- Passport or National ID
Academic excellence with a global perspective
Inspiration is a place. A place to obtain the qualification to work on responsible tasks in a digitalized and globalized society. A private, English-speaking campus university in Germany with highest standards in research and teaching following an interdisciplinary concept. With the aim to strengthen people and markets with innovative solutions and advanced training programs.
Join our vibrant international community at Jacobs University. Meet students from more than 110 nations. Be inspired.