|The European Education Directory|
Institute of Communication
|Rector||Mr. Kosimov Sadikjan Sabirovich|
|Address||108 Amir Timur Street, Tashkent 700084, Uzbekistan|
|Tel. No.||+99871 2 35 0934|
|Fax No.||+99871 2 35 10 40|
|Faculties & Colleges||
|Type of courses||Full-time and part-time (tuition by correspondence)|
|Length of courses||4 years for Bachelor degree, 2 years for Masters degree|
|Date of commencement||1 September of every year|
|Class size||20 - 25 students|
|Fees||2000 USD per year for foreign nationals|
|Contact for application||Mr. Kosimov Sadikjan Sobirovich|
Dean: Shashkov Mihail Sergeevich /Tel: +99871 2 35 07 42/
Student Body: 692 students
Basic Academic Disciplines: methods of building digital communication nodes, principles of organising telecommunication networks, theory of distribution of information, telecommunication nodes programming supports and maintenance
Major fields of research: Telecommunication Network and Switching Systems
Dean: Smorshevskiy Vladislav Sergeevich /+998712 35 09 62/
Student Body: 544 students
Basic academic disciplines: Fundamentals of a construction of telecommunication systems of transmission, Fibre-optical systems of transmission, Digital systems of transmission, , Fibre-optical communication lines.
Major fields of research: Digital Methods for Signal Transmission and Processing
Dean: Abduazizov Amon Abdumadjidovich /+998712 35 08 41/
Student Body: 626 students
Basic academic disciplines: The theory of electrical connection, Propagation of radiowaves and antenna - feeder devices, The analog and integrated scheme an engineering, Radio-relay communication circuits and systems of satellite connection, Satellite and radio-relay systems of transmission, Fundamentals of a radio communication and television
Major fields of research: Radio Communication Systems, Broadcasting and Television; Transmission and Processing of Information in Optical Frequencies Range; Electromagnetic Compatibility; Physical Problems in Telecommunications;
Dean: Avanesov Stanislav Zaharovich /+998712 35 08 14/
Student Body: 508 students
Basic academic disciplines: Economic theory, Book keeping, Management, The theory organisation of management, Organisation of planning and management at the enterprises of communication, Engineering of postal service.
Major fields of research: Economics and Management in Telecommunication
Dean: Sidikov Said Hodjaevich /+998712 35 08 14/
Basic academic disciplines: Synchronous and Digital SDH networks; Design of Synchronous and Digital SDH networks and Digital Switching system NEAX-61; Theory of electromagnetic compatibility and principles of radio communication in market economy; IBM operator; Mending of radio and TV equipment.
Dean: Qudratilla Haydarov /+998712 35-09-41/
Student body 676 students
Staff: 5 Basic academic disciplines: Telecommunication networks and switching systems; Telecommunication transmission systems; Radio Communication, Broadcasting and Television; Management at communication enterprises.
Selected Academic Staff Publications1. S.S. Kasimov, Z.K. Nijzov. Algorithms of analysis of operation and calculation of many-server mass service system.Vestnik TSTU N 1-2 1999, Tashkent. P 30-34
2. N.Usupbekov, S. Kasimov, Sh. Gulyamov. Calculation systems and management of enterprises. Tashkent, Uzbekistan, p.198.
3. S.S. Kasimov, R.N. Usmanov ONE VARIANT OF AUTOMATION PROCESS FOR NUMERICAL MODELING OF HYDROGEOCHEMICAL PROCESSES. Conf Information and Communication Technologies in training process, Tashkent,Uzbekistan,2000, P.6
4. U.S. Sagdullaev, D.A. Abdullaev, A.I. Smirnov. Fundamentals of television monitoring of process of rapprochement of space vehicles. Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 1997.
5. U.S. Sagdullaev, U.B. Zubarev. Spectral selection of optical images. Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 1987.
6. T.D. Radjabov Ion Beam assisted deposition as a method for production of selective optical coatings, Surfase Sci. and Tech., N72,P.99-102,1995.
7. T.D. Radjabov, Sh.U. Pulatov, A.I. Kamardin. Protective and decorative coatings by ion plasma deposition.TATF-96, 5-th Inter.Symp. on Trends and New Appl. In Thin Films.p.8.30, Colmar, France,1996. 8. T.D. Radjabov, Sh.U. Pulatov, A.I. Kamardin. Production of universal Protective - decorative metallic coatings by ion deposition. 10-th Inter. Conf. On Surface Modification of Metals by Ion Beam, Galtindurg, Tennessee, USA, 1997.
9. T.D. Radjabov, Sh.U. Pulatov, S.M. Abrarov. The matrix R-2R in analog-to-digitals converters. Proceedings TEIC. Actual problems oftelecom. Tashkent-Antwerp. Hogeschool Antwerpen. 1998. -P. 103-105. 10. R.P. Abdurahmanov Models of restriction-loading systems in the packet-switched networks. St. Petersberg 1988.
11. R.P. Abdurahmanov, I.M. Rogachev Research of the algorithms of routing in the networks of communication Proceedings TEIC. Actual problems of telecom. Tashkent-Antwerp. Hogeschool Antwerpen. 1999. -P. 97-100.
12. Vadim N. Dmitriyev. Electrical descriptions of normal conductors under low temperatures. Proceedings TEIC. Actual problems oftelecom. Tashkent-Antwerp. Hogeschool Antwerpen. 1998. -P. 81-85.
13. Vadim N. Dmitriyev. Shielding Shells from High Temperature Superconducting Materials / Vestnik suvayzi. Nl. Minsk, 1999,-pp. 157-160.)
14. Vadim N. Dmitriyev. Using the Stable Laws In distributed System Analysis / Questions of cybernetics. N 160. Modem condition, problems and prospects of development to informatizations in Uzbekistan^ Collection of reports. - Tashkent: Scientifically production association "Cybernetics" Academy of sciences of Uzbekistan. - 2000. - pp. 60-65.
15. N. Yunusov. General mathematical model of optoelectronic circuits // Paditel. Proceedings of TEIC. Actual problems of telecom University of Patras, Tashkent Electrotechnical University of Communication, Hogeschool Antwerpen. Prinded in Belgium, 1998, pp.5-9.
16. Kh.K. Aripov and V.D. Rumyantsev, "Laws governing the formation of current-voltage characteristics of a solar cell with distributed parameters", Fiz. i Tekhn. Polupr., 17, 358-361,1983. Translated into English in Sov. Phys. Semicond., 17, No. 2,1983.
17. Kh.K. Aripov, V.D. Rumyantsev and L Hernander, "An account of distributed nature of front layer and contact grid resistances at calculation of solar cell current-voltage characteristics", Geliotekhnika, No 5, 3-6, 1986. Translated into Endlish in Applied Solar Energy, No. 5
18. LS. Andreev, Kh.K. Aripov, N.B.AIimova, D.T. Makhsudov, Sh.B. Rakhniatov. The art of VLSI electronics. Training textbook. Tashkent. 1995Š - Edition of Tashkent Electrotechnical Institute of Communication, 1995
Telecommunication theory and practice
Firstly in this book the material of fundamental aspects at the first stage of the IMC designing, namely, circuit engineering of the basic cells (elements), their properties, as well as principles of synthesis of the complex functional devices has been generalised and classified. Application of the mathematical models, which adequately corresponded to the physical nature of the phenomena in the semiconductors and described the latter with high precision is a special feature of this book. In all cases PC -supported algorithms for calculation of the circuits under synthesis have been given.
EuroEducation Net |