The College of Estate Management welcomes course applications
The College of Estate Management, a leader in supported distance learning, specialising in real estate and construction, is now welcoming applications for the following courses:
- Diploma in Surveying Practice designed for people with career experience in the built environment but limited qualifications, those working in a professional support role in property or construction, or those wishing to take the first step in changing to a career in property or construction.
Delivered by distance learning, courses allow students to continue in full-time employment, whilst web-based support, virtual learning tools and face-to-face tuition ensure students receive the support they require. Degree courses are awarded by the University of Reading, accredited by RICS, CIOB and other professional bodies.
- BSc in Building Surveying designed for people with an interest in building or property who wish to further their career with a degree or gain professional membership of one of the accrediting organisations.
- MSc in Real Estate designed for any graduate wishing to enhance their real estate skills, for example valuers, property developers and property managers.
- MBA in Construction and Real Estate designed for experienced property and construction professionals seeking to develop their management skills.
- PGDip in Project Management designed for experienced property and construction professionals in a wide range of disciplines. Examples include development, construction management, funding, town planning, construction law, architecture and interior design, and project information management.
- MSc/PGDip in Surveying Graduate Development Programme this course is a postgraduate conversion programme for graduates wishing to attain membership of one of the international professional bodies for surveying and construction.
Open evenings and seminars are held throughout the year. For further information and details of entry requirements visit www.cem.ac.uk; alternatively, telephone 0800 019 9697 (freephone UK), +44 (0) 118 921 4696 (international) or email email@example.com quoting reference EE609.
EuroEducation respects your privacy. You have received this email because our records indicate you have signed up for EuroEducation's Newsletter and have given us permission to communicate with you via email. If youd like to discontinue receiving emails from EuroEducation please click REPLY, type the word REMOVE on the subject line and click SEND