Accordingly, please continue to review the terms whenever accessing or using this Website.
3. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material or from any material downloaded or copied from this website.
4. Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the web site for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
5. While we have made extensive efforts to ensure that the information included in EuroEducation.net is accurate, we make no guarantee as to the information's complete accuracy.
6. We have contacted various Institutions and organisations and consulted various reputable sources. While we have made reasonable attempts to ensure that the information contained in this website has been obtained from reliable sources, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions.
7. All individual articles, reports and other elements making up the site may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this website.
8. All pages, documents, HTML/ASP/JSP codes, other programming codes, databases, database results, applications, graphics, audio and video that appear on this website are protected by copyright law.
9. This website provide links to other websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. The information on these sources are outside EuroEducation.net's control. It is the responsibility of users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability, completeness and correctness of information found at these websites.
10. The Website and the Content are provided "as is" excluding warranties of any kind or others.
11. EuroEducation.net has the right to change the content or any aspect of the Website at any time.
12. The failure by EuroEducation.net to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to EuroEducation.net.
13. At any stage if you are dissatisfied with any portion of EuroEducation.net or its services or any of the terms of services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue the use of EuroEducation.net website.
14. Information collected at this website - including application form content and email addresses will be kept confidential.
15. From time to time we may use information submitted to us for marketing purposes and we may share information given to us with other Universities/Schools.
16. EuroEducation.net maintains several email lists to keep users informed about areas of specific interest. EuroEducation.net provides such information to users as they have consented to receive. EuroEducation.net does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on these lists to any third party. Users may ask to be removed from these lists at any time.
17. EuroEducation.net will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us.