Sustainable Mobility Management (MBA)
TUBS GmbH - Sustainable Mobility Management (MBA), Fraunhoferstr. 33–36, 10587 Berlin, Germany
Type of course
Language of tuition
Length of course
3 semesters (one and a half years)
Date of commencement
Max. 30 students
The tuition fees for the master program amount to 15,000 Euro (5,000 per semester) including the regular administration (enrolment/registration) fees of currently 306.99 Euro per semester.
The administration fees include the so-called semester ticket for using the public transport Service in Berlin (tariff zones ABC).
Student grants / Financial assistance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of scholarship providers and search aggregators. There are many more which you could find, in particular those from your home country.
• TU Berlin Carreer
• TU Berlin Employment
Although Technische Universität Berlin does not itself provide student accommodation, the "Studentenwerk Berlin" (a local non-profit agency for students affairs) offers a number of accommodation options for students enrolled at educational institutions in Berlin. In general, programme participants have found affordable accommodation in Berlin without difficulty.
1. Ratio of National / Overseas students 10/90
2. Ratio of Men / Women 75/25
3. Age range Average age 32 (mean; median: 28)
The following documents are required:
• University degree recognized by German universities (at least 210 ECTS)
• Proof of work experience of at least one year after completion of studies, preferably in the rele-vant areas of transport and planning
• Tabular CV, with information including educational and professional background
• Motivation letter in English (max. 1 page A4)
• Proof of English language proficiency at Level B2 (or higher) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (not required for high school graduation in English)
• Further documents, such as references may be submitted.
The number of students is limited to 30 per year. An admission committee will make decisions based on results of former studies, the study profile, and further relevant qualifications that were attained outside university.
Prof. Dr. Hans-Liudger Dienel and Prof. Dr. Andreas Knie
Dr. Massimo Moraglio
Contact details for application