Master in European and International Energy Law (MBL)
TUBS GmbH – TU Berlin ScienceMarketing Office/Administration: Fraunhoferstr. 33-36 (FH 6-3, room 619), 10587 Berlin, Germany Class Rooms: EUREF-Campus 9, 10829 Berlin, Germany
Type of course
Language of tuition
Length of course
One academic year, two semesters, 12 months
Date of commencement
Tuition fees: Since October 2017, the tuition fee for the master program is 10,000 EUR (5,000 EUR per semester) which includes the regular TU administration fees of currently 306.99 EUR per semester. This covers all courses and materials plus public transportation service in the city of Berlin (tariff zones ABC).
Although Technische Universität Berlin does not itself provide student accommodation, the "Studentenwerk Berlin" (a local non-profit agency for students affairs) offers a number of accommodation options for students enrolled at educational institutions in Berlin. In general, programme participants have found affordable accommodation in Berlin without major difficulty.
Exchange partner schools
There are cooperation agreements with the Russian law schools: Institute of State and Law of the Russian Acadamy of Siences and Kutafin Moscow State Law University for a double degree options.
1. Ratio of National / Overseas students: 5 % national students, 95 % international students
2. Ratio of Men / Women: 50 % Men / 50 % Women
3. Age range: 23-45 years
• University degree recognized by German universities (at least 240 ECTS = 4 years of full-time studies), preferably in law or economics
• Proof of at least one year of postgraduate work experience (preferably in the relevant working areas of energy)
• Proof of English fluency (‘TOEFL iBT’ minimum of 80 or level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) – not required for high school graduation with English language)
Prof. Dr. iur. Dr. rer. pol. Dres. h. c. Franz Jürgen Säcker
Prof. Dr. Dr. Jürgen Ensthaler
Contact details for application