|The European Education Directory|
University of Medicine|
and Pharmacy "Carol Davila"
|Rector||Acad. Ioanel Sinescu|
|Address||37, Dionisie Lupu Street, 020021 Bucharest, Romania|
|Tel. No.||+4021 318 07 23; +4021 318 07 27|
|Fax No.||+4021 318 07 30; +4021 318 07 23|
|Faculties & Departments|
- Specialization: General Nursing (4 years 240 credits ECTS)
- Specialization: Midwifes (4 years 240 credits ECTS)
- Specialization: Balneophysiokinetotherapy (3 years 180 credits ECTS)
- Specialization: Dental Technique (3 years 180 credits ECTS)
|Type of programmes||Only full time|
|Date of commencement||October 1st|
|Fees (foreign students)||For non-EU citizens 6.000 EURO/year |
For EU citizens 6.000 EURO/year
|Financial assistance||Erasmus Programmes|
|Accommodation||Hostels (U1 – U6) - rooms with 3 beds, bath, kitchen - 240 EURO/month;|
Hostels (B1, B2) - rooms with 2 beds, bath - 170 EURO/month;
Hostels (E, P20) – rooms with 2 beds, shared bath for each floor - 120 EURO/month
Hostel “Splai” 48 – rooms with 2 beds – 170 EURO/month;
- rooms with 3 beds – 150 EURO/month;
- shared bath for each floor.
Hostel “Bolintineanu” – rooms with 2 beds – 180 EURO/month
- rooms with 3 beds – 165 EURO/month
- shared bath for each floor.
|Admission requirements||See below|
|Exchange partner schools||
- Universite Rene Descartes Paris 5 (ERASMUS) - France; |
- Universite Paris Diderot Paris 7 (ERASMUS) - France;
- Universite Paris 13Paris Nord (ERASMUS) - France;
- L`Universite Pierre et Marie Curie de Paris - France;
- L`Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1(ERASMUS) - France;
- Universite Francois Rabelais Tours (ERASMUS) - France;
- Universite la Mediterranee (ERASMUS) - France;
- Universite Montpellier 2 Science et Techniques - France;
- Queen Mary & Westfield College UK London (ERASMUS);
- University of Oxford (ERASMUS) - United Kingdom;
- Liverpool John Moores University - England;
- The University of Southampton - England;
- University of Strathclyde - Scotland;
- Catholic University of Applied Sciences Freiburg (ERASMUS) - Germany;
- Ruprecht Karls Universitat Heidelberg (ERASMUS) - Germany;
- Universitat Leipzig (ERASMUS) - Germany;
- Philipps Universitat Marburg (ERASMUS) - Germany;
- University of Trier (ERASMUS) - Germany;
- Ruhr University Bochum (ERASMUS) - Germany;
- University of Zurich - Switzerland;
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (ERASMUS) - Spain;
- University of Cadiz (ERASMUS) - Spain;
- The University of Seville - Spain;
- Universita degli Studi di Roma (ERASMUS) – Italy;
- Universita degli Studi di Milano Bicocca (ERASMUS) – Italy;
- Universita Politecnica delle Marche Ancona (ERASMUS) – Italy;
- Universita di Bolognia (ERASMUS) – Italy;
- University Magna Graecia of Catanzaro (ERASMUS) – Italy;
- Universita degli Studi di Firenze (ERASMUS) – Italy;
- The Second University of Studies Naples (ERASMUS) – Italy;
- Universita degli Studi di Palermo (ERASMUS) – Italy;
- Universita degli Studi di Perugia (ERASMUS) – Italy;
- Universita degli Studi di Modena (ERASMUS) – Italy
- University of Bari ”Aldo Moro” (ERASMUS) - Italy;
- University of Bari ”Aldo Moro” - Italy;
- University of Palermo – Faculty of Medicine - Italy;
- Politecnico di Milano - Italy;
- University of Catania - Italy;
- Medizinische Universitat Wien (ERASMUS) – Austria;
- Medizinische Universitat Innsbruck (ERASMUS) - Austria;
- Universite Libre de Bruxelles (ERASMUS) - Belgium;
- Katholieke Hogeschool Leuven (ERASMUS) - Belgium;
- University of Turku (ERASMUS) – Finland;
- The University of Tampere – The School of Medicine – Finland;
- University of Jyvaskyla - Finland;
- University of Bergen, Faculty of Dentistry – Norway;
- University of Oslo (ERASMUS) – Norway;
- Erasmus MC University – Medical Centre Rotterdam (ERASMUS) – Netherlands;
- Eindhoven University of Technology - Netherlands;
- Maastricht University - Netherlands;
- University College Dublin, National University of Ireland - Ireland;
- Universidade de Lisboa (ERASMUS) - Portugal;
- National Technical University of Athens (ERASMUS) – Greece;
- University of Athens – Greece;
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, School of Dentistry (ERASMUS) – Greece;
- “Al Quds” University Jerusalem – Israel;
- Ben Gurion University of the Negev – Israel;
- University of Ankara – Turkey;
- Ege University, Izmir – Turkey;
- Hacettepe University Ankara – Turkey;
- Istanbul University (ERASMUS) – Turkey;
- Maltepe University (ERASMUS) – Turkey;
- Istanbul Bilim University (ERASMUS) – Turkey;
- State University of Medicine and Pharmacy “N. Testemitanu” Chisinau – Republic of Moldova;
- ”Prof. dr. Parskev Stoyanov” Medical University - Varna - Bulgaria;
- Kaunas University of Medicine (ERASMUS) – Lithuania;
- Tbilisi State Medical University – Georgia;
- University of Debrecen(ERASMUS) – Hungary;
- Semmelweis University (ERASMUS) – Hungary;
- University of Pecs – Hungary;
- GoceDelcev University of Stip – Republic of Macedonia;
- University of East Sarajevo – Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences - China;
- Institute of Chemical Industry of Forest Products, CAF - China;
- Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran - Iran;
- Faculty of Medical Science, Albanian University - Albania;
- Konyang University - Republic of Korea;
- Naresuan University - Thailand.
|Student profile||1. Ratio of National / Overseas students 8.179 / 1.726|
2. Ratio of Men / Women 4.050 / 5.855
3. Age range 22
|Contact for application||Professor Bogdan - Ovidiu POPESCU, MD, PhD|
Vicerector for European and International Cooperation
Silviu Pituru, M.D. - General Director of the University Secretariat
Aurora Prunescu, M.D. - Registrar of the University
Phone: 004021 318 07 27, 004021 318 07 21 / 22
Fax: 004021 318 07 30
Carol Davila, also founder of modern Romanian Health Services, founded the University in 1857, as National School of Medicine and Surgery. In time, it has developed as Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Pharmacy, part of the Bucharest University. Following the reform of education in 1948, the Institute of Medicine and Pharmacy "Carol Davila" was set up, as a state Medical University. After December 1989 the University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila” become a state university with academic and financial autonomy. Our university is the oldest school of medical education in Romania. Its high prestige trough the historical perspective, is augmented by the experience of its current teaching staff, by the number of students, the area of hospitals and laboratories, as well as the quality of the equipment, and most important the professional quality of the graduated medical students.
Outstanding Achievements of the Academic Staff
The university has a long tradition. A great number of professors have been masters of academic teaching, but also scientists, worldwide recognized by the history of medicine. Victor Babes, Nicolae Paulescu, Gheorghe Marinescu, Thoma Ionescu, Ion Cantacuzino, Grigore T. Popa, are well known for breakthrough contributions in medical sciences. D. Bagdasar - C. Arseni, Th. Burghele, N. Gh. Lupu, A. Obregia, A. Rusescu, Ana Aslan, D. Danielopolu - Gr. Benetato, Mina Minovici, Stefan Nicolau, C.I. Parhon, S.M. Milcu were leaders in the development of their medical specialities in Romania, and now prestigious university hospitals and Romanian research institutes bear their name.
George Emil Palade, who started his academic career as anatomist in the "Carol Davila" School of Medicine is the first Romanian scientist who was awarded the Nobel Prize and currently is the honorary president of the university. Some members of the university staff with outstanding research activity are fellows and members of the Romanian Academy: Victor Voicu, Laurentiu Mircea Popescu, Constantin Popa, Leon Danaila, Dumitru Dobrescu, N. Cernescu, C. Ionescu-Targoviste or honorary members of the Romanian Academy: Sorin Comorosan, Leonida Gherasim, Mircea Olteanu. Many professors are fellow and members of the Romanian Academy of Medical Sciences. Permanent clinical training is carried out in the 31 university hospitals of Bucharest, which include all the medical and surgical specialties and the centres of excellence in health care of Romania. Through the years, the worldwide medical community has acknowledged the doctors who have studied in this University.
The "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy has a modern state of the art computer center. The students can use 40 computers connected to the internet and to the local area network (CD-Net), promoting a better communication, giving access to a wide range of journals from the fields of medicine and science. The center is housed in the Library of the Medical Students' Society together with the Erasmus Foreign Languages Training Center. A branch of the Medical Students' Society is in charge of the Medical Students' Network in the student campus. The medical student’s internet forum organized by the Medical Students' Society is rated as the third medical web-portal in Romania.
The Central Library of the "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy was founded in 1857 simultaneously with the National School of Medicine and Pharmacy.
Through its means, the Central Library sustains the educational and research needs of the university by providing access to 580,796 volumes.
A LAN connects the library with all the preclinical departments and a WAN allows an Internet link.
All the publications can be read on spot in the library reading rooms:
The laboratories of Cell Biology, Synthesis and Analytic Organic Chemistry, the Research Groups of NeuroEndocrinology, Neuroscience, Biophysics and the clinical teams in Cardiology, Neurosurgery, Surgery for Organ Transplant, Diabetes, ENT are well connected all over the medical world. In all Medical Institutes of the Ministry of Health, located in Bucharest the members of our university staff are the coordinators of the scientific activity. The new and modern Carol Davila Publishing House has already edited specialized monographs as well as an international periodic journal "The Journal of Molecular and Cellular Medicine".
Faculty of Medicine
Dean: Professor Florin - Catalin Cirstoiu, M.D., PhD
Contact details: 8, B-dul Eroilor Sanitari, Bucharest, Phone: +4021 318 07 60; Fax: +4021 311 09 84; e-mail: email@example.com
Student body: 6.842
Staff & Chairs: 1320
I. PRECLINICAL EDUCATION
Basic academic disciplines: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biophysics, Physiology, Histology, Cell Biology, Molecular Medicine, Physiopathology, Immunology
Major fields of research: Myocardial cell biology, Neuroscience, Neuroendocrinology, Toxicology, Virusology
Faculty of Dental Medicine
Dean: Associate Professor Paula Perlea, M.D.,PhD
Contact details: : Calea Plevnei Street, No. 17-23, Sector 1, Bucharest
Student body: 1848
Staff & Chairs: 286
Majoring in Medical Dentist
Basic academic disciplines: Anatomy and Embriology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Orodental Prevention, Physiopathology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Dental Material Sciences & Dental Technology, Removable Partial Dentures, Fixed Partial Dentures and Oclusology, Endodontic Odontotherapy, Restaurative Odontotherapy, Pedodontics, Orthodontics & Dento Facial Orthopedics, Maxilo-Facial Surgery, Oral Surgery and Anesthesiology, Oral Pathology, Oro-Maxilo-Facial Oral Implantology, Oral Rehabilitation, Periodontology.
Faculty of Pharmacy
Dean: Professor Doina Draganescu, M.D., PhD.
Contact details: 6, Traian Vuia Street, Bucharest; Phone: +4021 318 07 48, +4 021.318.07.53
Student body: 1155
Staff & Chairs: 101
Majoring in Pharmacist.
Faculty of Medical Assistance and Midwives
Dean: Associate Professor Nicoleta Maru, M.D., PhD
Contact details: 8, B-dul Eroilor Sanitari, Bucharest; Phone: +4021.317.23.27; Fax: +4021.313.58.84
Student body: 683 Staff & Chairs: 61
REQUIREMENTS REGARDING THE ENROLLMENT FOR AN M.D. DEGREE IN THE FIRST YEAR, THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016/2017, THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE – THE ENGLISH TEACHING MODULE –
THE ENROLLMENT FOR AN M.D. DEGREE IN ENGLISH SHALL BE MADE ONLY FOR THE FIRST YEAR OF STUDIES.
Romanian citizens, citizens from the E.U. member states, the European Economic Area (E.E.A.) and the Swiss Confederation and foreign citizens from non-E.U. states can apply for enrolment in this programme.
The minimum requirement for application is the graduation from an accredited high school in the country of origin, the diploma awarded allowing access to university studies in the respective country and being recognized by the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research of Romania.
The enrolment is subject to the observance of the legal provisions regarding the minimum criteria necessary for attending university studies, as well as of the legal provisions concerning the residence in Romania for the duration of the studies.
Each year, the University Senate decide, with the approval of the ministry in charge, the maximum number of seats available. For the 1 st year – 2016/2017, the maximum number of seats is 275.
THE PERIOD FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE FILES IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FOR STUDYING OR THE CERTIFICATE OF EQUIVALENCE OF THE STUDIES – IS 15.06.2016 – 20.07.2016, AT THE RECTOR’S OFFICE – The Office for Foreign
Students For the citizens from the non-E.U. countries the equivalence of the high school studies is carried out by the General Department of International Relations within the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research of Romania. The General Department of International Relations issues a Letter of Acceptance for studying which is essential for obtaining the study visa.
Following the selection, the files (the maxim number of files/seats), shall be sent to M.N.E.S.R., for the issue of the letters of acceptance. The results of the selection cannot be contested.
Documents required for obtaining the Letter of Acceptance: (all the documents shall be submitted in two copies)
1. Application form necessary for obtaining the Letter of Acceptance with all the fields filled in capital letters (www.edu.ro) → international relations → study in Romania
2. The candidates who have passed the Baccalaureate examination in the sessions of the academic year 2015-2016 may submit, instead of the Baccalaureate Diploma, a certificate issued by the high school,which has to specify the grade point average of the Baccalaureate examination, the grade point averages obtained during the high school years, the validity term of the certificate and the fact that the Baccalaureate diploma in the original and its legalized translation into Romanian have not been issued yet;
3. A statement certified by a notary public in Romanian stating the term when the candidate shall submit the school leaving diploma in the original;
4. Photocopy of the high school diploma + notarized translation into Romanian ;
5. Photocopy of the Grade Record (school transcript with grades) + notarized translation into Romanian (it is mandatory for the school transcript to include subjects such as Biology, Physics, Chemistry);
6. Copy of the birth certificate + notarized translation into Romanian;
7. Copy and translation into romanian language of the document certifying permanent residence address abroad;
8. Copy of passport;
9. A health certificate specifying that the candidate applying for acceptance to studies does not have any contagious diseases or any other diseases incompatible with the medical profession;
10. 4 recent photos;
11. All candidates must pay a 1000 LEI non-refundable fee for application processing. The tax amount is established yearly by the University Senate and added to the Tax Regulations of the University. (This amount is paid to the University cashier’s desk - Rectorat)
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DECISION OF THE MINISTRY OF NATIONAL EDUCATION AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, MENTION SHOULD BE MADE OF THE FOLLOWING:
In the case of the candidates from the People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria, the Republic of India, the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, the Republic of Iraq, the Kingdom of Morocco, the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Republic of Tunisia, the files with very good school results shall be accepted, for example:
A mark for Indian and Nigerian citizens;
The minimum grade point average of 11 at the Baccalaureate examination for the Algerian, Moroccan, Tunisian citizens.
It is mandatory for the school transcript to include subjects such as BIOLOGY, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY.
x) The high school diploma, in the original, shall be submitted to the registration file no later than the final enrolment for studies.
For the EU citizens the studies are recognized by the National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas, a body of the Ministry of National Education and Scientific Research of Romania. The University submits the documents for recognition to the National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas.
Following the evaluation of the file by the National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas, a Certificate is issued entitling the candidate to enrol for academic studies in Romania.
The enrolment in the study programmes of the university is subject to the recognition of the studies by the National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas. The non-recognition by the National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas of your studies prevents us from registering you.
Documents required for obtaining the Certificate of equivalence and recognition of the studies: (all the documents shall be submitted in two copies)
1. Application / Application form / Demande with all the fields filled in capital letters (www.cnred.edu.ro) → Recognition of studies for enrolment in higher education in Romania;
2. Baccalaureate Diploma - notarized copy;
3. Grade Record for all the high school years (grades 9/10 - 12/13) - copies;
4. Personal identity document - copy:
· passport - a copy of pages 1, 2, 3, 4, or
· another identity document proving the citizenship of a member state of the European Union, the European Economic Area or the Swiss Confederation;
5. Copy of the Birth certificate + notarized translation into Romanian;
6. A health certificate specifying that the candidate applying for acceptance to studies does not have any contagious diseases or any other diseases incompatible with the medical profession;
7. 4 Recent photos;
8. All candidates must pay a 1000 LEI non-refundable fee for application processing. The tax amount is established yearly by the University Senate and added to the Tax Regulations of the University. (This amount is paid to the University cashier’s desk ‐ Rectorat)
9. Proof of payment of the due amount:
· by receipt / payment order / postal order specifying under ”the payer” the name of the holder of the· diploma as recorded in the document of study;
· the fee for the evaluation of the file is LEI 50.
The fee can be paid at the cashier’s desk of CNRED (business hours: Monday to Thursday, from 9 to 15) or by payment order /postal order into the account specified below:
Beneficiary: The Ministry of Education and Scientific Research Fiscal Code: 13729380 Bank: The Activity of Public Treasury and Accounting of the Municipality of Bucharest - ATCPMB IBAN Code: RO86TREZ70020E330500XXXX SWIFT Code: TREZROBU BIC Code: TREZ Important: the IBAN code must be written on the issued payment order or postal order in order for the payment to be valid!
The original diplomas from Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal and Cyprus will be affixed with the Hague Apostille Convention.
The original diplomas issued in the states which are not parties to the Hague Apostille Convention will be certified by:
· The Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country, the Embassy /Consular Office of Romania in the issuing country and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania or
· The Ministry of Education of the issuing country, the Embassy /Consular Office of the issuing country in Romania and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania.
The certificate of graduation of the baccalaureate examination from Italy, the ”Pruebas de Aptitud para el Acceso a la Universidad, calificación Apto” from Spain and the certificate for the national examinations for general high school (Panellinies Exetaseis) from Greece will be certified with the Hague Apostille Convention.
For the documents written in other languages than English and French, notarized translations into Romanian shall be submitted, in the original.
The translations made in Greece shall be legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Greece.
The files which do not include the following will not be processed:
• all the documents specified in the published list;
• the application form completed in full.
Notification on the result of the application
The certificate / attestation in recognition of pre-university studies is issued to the holder or to the University representative at the CNRED office.
The original diploma must be verified at before the certificate is issued.
x) The high school diploma, in the original, shall be submitted to the registration file no later than the final enrolment for studies.
All the candidates, with no exception, shall take the English test.
At the end of the second academic year, the foreign students must take a Romanian language examination (written and oral), and only after passing this examination they may continue their studies in the 3rd academic year.
Romanian citizens enrolled in the English module, who have not graduated high school with tuition in Romanian, will support the Romanian language test, after passing the second year of college.
This examination is necessary because the communication with the patients during the clinical rotations is in Romanian. The fee for this examination is € 400.
1) ALL THE STUDIES ARE BASED ON A TUITION FEE;
2) THE EXAMINATION FOR THE ENROLLMENT IN THE FIRST YEAR – 2016/2017 SHALL TAKE PLACE AT THE DISCIPLINE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES OF THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE ON 27.09.2016 at 12.00 P.M. ; Planning for English language exam , candidates must present to the Discipline of Modern Languages at least 48 hours before the exam , receipt issued by “Foreign Student Office– RECTORAT”
3) The grades are given from 1 to 10, the minimum passing grade being 5 (five).
4) THE ENROLLMENT IN THE FIRST YEAR – 2016/2017 SHALL BE MADE BASED ON THE DECREASING ORDER OF THE GRADE OBTAINED AT THE WRITTEN ENGLISH EXAMINATION, WITHIN THE LIMIT OF THE NUMBER OF SEATS SET BY THE SENATE OF THE UNIVERSITY AND SHALL BE MADE ONLY IN PERSON, BY SUBMITTING THE PASSPORT OR THE IDENTITY CARD.
THE TUITION FEES FOR AN M.D. DEGREE, AS DECIDED BY THE UNIVERSITY SENATE, ARE:
a) € 400 for the English examination to be paid at B.C.R. based on the certificate issued by the Office for Foreign Students (the Romanian candidates shall pay at the cashier’s desk at the Rector’s Office the equivalent of € 400 in RON);
b) € 6,000 /YEAR as tuition fees for the admitted candidates which shall be paid at B.C.R. based on the certificate issued by the Office for Foreign Students (the admitted Romanian students shall pay at the cashier’s desk at the Rector’s Office the equivalent of € 6,000/year in RON);
c) The tuition fees shall be paid in 3 installments (50% on enrollment - nonrefundable, 25%- on 01.03. 2017 - nonrefundable, 25%- on 30.05.2017 - nonrefundable);
d) € 250 for the exams in arrears from 2016 September session (provided in the structure of the academic year);
e) € 500 for any examination (credit) supported after 2016 October 3 or any other examinations.
FOR THESE TUITION FEES, THE 1/3 REDUCTION IS NOT APPLICABLE
THE PERIOD FOR REGISTRATION FOR AN M.D. DEGREE AT THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE, THE ENGLISH TEACHING MODULE (SUBMISSION OF THE COMPLETE FILE)
05 SEPTEMBER - 23 SEPTEMBER 2016
The enrolment shall be made only in person, by submitting the passport and the above mentioned documents.
The citizens of the non-E.U. countries require a visa for studies issued by the Romanian Embassy in their country of origin. The visa shall be issued on the basis of the Letter of Acceptance for studying issued by the General Department of International Relations of the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research in Romania.
The EU citizens do not need a visa for studies in Romania. They have to notify their residence on the Romanian territory at the General Inspectorate for Immigration. The Office for Foreign Students will advise the foreign students in this regard.
The above mentioned specifications are valid for the students who shall be enrolled in the first year 2016/2017 and are in accordance with the Law of National Education no. 1/2011 (with the subsequent additions), the Orders and Regulations of the Ministry of Education and Scientific Research and the decisions of the Senate of THE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY “CAROL DAVILA”, Bucharest.
BUSINESS HOURS AT THE RECTOR’S OFFICE – THE OFFICE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS (37, DIONISIE LUPU STREET, DISTRICT 1, BUCHAREST) ARE FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY BETWEEN 12.30 - 15.00 THE OFFICE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
1. *** Barron’s – How to prepare for the Toefl, 11 edition, Barron’s, 2004 th
2. *** Barrons’ - Essential Words for the Toefl, 4 edition, Barron’s, 2007 th
3. *** The official guide to the new Toefl, McGraw-Hill, 4 edition 2012 th
4. Burgess, S., Advanced Gold - exam maximiser, Pearson Longman, 2006
5. Burgess, S., New First Certificate Gold - exam maximiser, Pearson Longman, 2004
6. McCarthy, M., O’Dell, F., English vocabulary in use – Upper intermediate, Cambridge University Press, 2005
7. McCarthy, M., O’Dell, F., English vocabulary in use, Cambridge University Press, 2 edition, 2001 nd
8. Gear, J., Gear, R., Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL test, Cambridge University Press, 2005.
9. Hawker, Sara, Maurice Waite, Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus of Current English, Oxford University Press, 2007.
10. Kenny, N., Proficiency Passkey, MacMillan Heinemann, 1999
11. Mahnke, M.Kathleen, Duffy, B. Carolyn, The Heinemann Toefl preparation Course, Heinemann, 1996
12. Murphy, R., English Grammar in Use, Cambridge University Press, 4 edition, 2012 th
13. Murphy, R., Essential Grammar in use, Cambridge University Press, 2006
14. Newbrook, Jack, Wilson, J., New Proficiency Gold - coursebook, Longman, 2001
15. Newbrook, Jack, Wilson, J., New Proficiency Gold - exam maximiser, Longman, 2003
16. O’Connell, Sue, Focus on first certificate, new edition, Nelson, 1993
17. O’Connell, Sue, Focus on proficiency, Nelson, 1995
18. Swan, Michael, Baker, D., Practical English usage, Oxford University Press, 2010
19. Swan, Michael, Walter, Catherine, Oxford English Grammar Course, Oxford University Press, 2011
20. Thomson, A.J., Martinet, A.V., A Practical English Grammar, Oxford University Press, 2006. 21. Thorne, S. Mastering Advanced English Language, MacMillan, 1997
22. Vince, M., Advanced Language Practice, MacMillan Heinemann, 2004
23. Vince, M., First Certificate Language Practice, MacMillan Heinemann, 2004
24. Vince, M., Intermediate Language Practice, MacMillan Heinemann, 2004
EuroEducation Net |