University of Birmingham
Online Masters of Public Administration
Earn your 100% Online Masters of Public Administration
from the UK’s University of Birmingham and make a lasting impact on society with a practical understanding of public sector leadership and a global perspective. This comprehensive online postgraduate degree offers an innovative way to further your career with highly-relevant public management theory and governance skills whilst using our interactive and engaging online learning environment.
Combine quality content with the flexibility of online study and apply learning directly to your career in real-time.
The University of Birmingham’s Online Masters of Public Administration
is a 30-month, 180-credit course (including a 60-credit dissertation).
Year one core modules - credits
- Public Management and Governance in a Changing World - 10
- Leadership in Public Services - 10
- Strategic Management - 10
- Managing Public Money - 10
- Delivering Services and Outcomes - 10
- Public Policy Research Methods – 10
- Year two core modules - credits
- Programme Management - 10
- Performance Management - 10
- Partnership and Collaboration - 10
- Democracy, Governance and Participation - 10
- Managing in a Political Environment - 10
- Managing the Information Age - 10
Dissertation - credits
For more detailed information on modules and to learn more about pricing information, click here
Information for international students:
Tap into a world of opportunity and feel part of a global community by studying alongside peers and learning from faculty on an international scale. Bring your programme to life by joining live lectures which have been scheduled to fit with your time-zone:
“In terms of feedback, a student once told me that at the end of a video insert he jumped up and clapped – I couldn’t think of a better compliment as he explained that it felt he was right in the lecture theatre.
” (Senior Teaching Fellow, Helen Hurford-Dawson, University of Birmingham).
Benefit from the latest in educational technology as this programme is full of interactive elements which bring course material to life.
To find out more about the Online Masters of Public Administration, click here
The University of Birmingham
Lead positive change
Taught through the Institute of Local Government Studies (INLOGOV) at the University of Birmingham, the Online Masters of Public Administration
brings with it over 40 years of public service and innovation:
- INLOGOV is the leading UK centre for the study of local public service management, policy and governance, known nationally as the instigator of innovative thinking for public servants.
- INLOGOV offers you the chance to access an international network of industry leaders and experts, furthering your insights and influence.
The University of Birmingham delivers the highest standard of curriculum with a unique international perspective, delivered through innovative, immersive digital learning. Previous graduates on the campus-based programme have gone on to make a difference in the public sector both at home and abroad.
We can offer you the same opportunity, teaching you the necessary skills and progressive insights to help develop your career and shape the future of public services.
To learn more about the Online Masters of Public Administration and to arrange a discussion with one of our Recruitment Co-ordinators, click here
For more information please contact:
+44 (0)800 032 7101