Master of Management in Food & Beverage (MFB)
Via Balilla 18 - 20136 Milan - Italy
+39 02 5836 3176
+39 02 5836 3272
Type of course
Language of tuition
Length of course
Date of commencement
Fill out and submit the online application through SDA Bocconi’s website and upload all the required documents.
NOTE: Candidates from disciplines other than business administration who wish to attend pre-courses are advised to submit the application in advance in view of recommended attendance of the pre-courses in November.
The total fee for MFB 2018 is € 31,000.
Student grants / Financial assistance
Thanks to the contribution of Gruppo Barilla, SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 3 full tuition waivers to 2015 MFB candidates.
The School assists candidates with their funds search by placing at their disposal the documentation required for financial support applications.
In particular, Bocconi grants opportunities for low-interest loans available to admitted students, thanks to agreements with some partner banks. For further information, please visit our website on loans and funding.
1. Ratio of National / International students: 32% - 68%
2. Ratio of Men / Women: 36% men – 64% women
3. Age range: 24-27 years
• University degree in any discipline
• International profile with at least two years professional experience
• Fluency in English. Candidates whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE result.
• SDA Test. Details on the SDA Test will be communicated by the Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete (or GMAT/GRE if already taken)
• Admissions interview
Contact details for application
SDA Bocconi Masters Division-MFB
Recruiting and Admissions Service
Via Balilla, 18 - 20136 Milano, Italy
Telefono: +39 02 5836 3176
Fax: +39 02 5836 3272