|The European Education Directory|
| Master in Transport & Logistics Management |
International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn
|Address||International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn ,International University of Applied Sciences (IUBH),Muelheimer Strasse 38,53604 Bad Honnef,Germany|
|Tel. No.||+49 (2224) 9605-102|
|Fax No.||+49 (2224) 9605-115|
|E-mail email@example.com |
|Course||Master in Transport & Logistics Management|
|Type of course||Full time|
|Length of course||Master: 4 semester|
|Date of commencement||Master programmes: September, no deadlines|
|Class size||Student to Lecture ratio: 24 / 1|
|Cost/Fees||€ 4990 Semester 1-3, € 500 Semester 4|
|Accommodation||Yes, on Campus|
|Financial assistance||Scholarships are available – please ask for further information|
|Admissions requirements||TOEFL Test with at least 80 points or IELTS with at least 6.5 points|
|Programme Director|| Professor Dr. Leibold ||Contact details for application ||1.Countries of origin :47 countries |
2. Men/Women:Men: 595 /Women: 860
3. Age Range:17-43
4. Average Age:23
|Contact details for application ||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
The Master programme in Transport Management is divided into eight modules and provides management knowledge which is important in the transport industry.
The goal of the study programme is to teach methods and knowledge which are essential for the transport sector and which can be applied to various modes of transports.
The curriculum is based on international issues and considers the globalization of the transport industry. In addition to transport-specific topics, general economic issues such as "Management Accounting & Control" will be discussed to introduce students to useful accounting and controlling methods. As English is the language of instruction, students in this study course will be specifically prepared to act self-confidently in the international field of the transport sector. International cases and projects will complete the programme.
Students will also have the possibility to participate in additional language courses, as far as they can be combined with the curriculum. We offer Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Russian and German as foreign language on different levels. The participation in a language course is optional and costs €290, -.
1. The Department
Our Master of Arts in Transport & Logistics Management is oriented towards business activities focusing on the transport sector, such as aviation or freight transport. This programme is just right for applicants who have already taken a degree in, for example, Aviation Management, Tourism, Geography, Economics or Business Administration or have completed a course in Engineering.
The programme conveys in-depth knowledge on the economic interrelationship between the transport and logistics sectors. It additionally focuses on management tools that are important for this area of business.
Anyone interested in this course should have a high degree of commitment to work and great interest in the service sector. Participants will acquire all the important knowledge and skills they need to become successful decision makers in this area of business.
2. The Institution
We have high demands...!
The profile requirements of internationally employed managers have changed dramatically in recent years. The International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn has recognised this development as reflected in the future-oriented training it offers to interested young people as the first private, state-recognised university operating exclusively in the service sector.
With our attractive Bachelor and Master's degree courses we want to set new standards inside the new generation of management. Our programmes are characterised, already during the study programmes, by internationalism, industry-proximity and practice-orientation. The courses offered are geared fully to the expectations of international companies.
We have high demands characterised by:
• orientation to the international market
• English, the language of the business world, as our main teaching language
• internationalism via cooperation with partner universities worldwide
• creation of an international environment which also attracts foreign students
• experts and lecturers from all over the world imparting their knowledge on specialised subjects
• application-based research activities in dialogue with partners from industry
• familiarisation with modern information and communication technologies
• foreign languages (French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese) also included in the programme additionally to business and economics content and general lectures
• principles of intercultural management within the international structure of the study programmes
• sensible interlinking of theory and practice
• short training period and practice-orientation via internship semesters undertaken domestically or abroad
• emphasis placed on practical capabilities and skills
• members of staff and students "living" the concepts of the service industry
Request For Further Information
|EuroEducation Net |email@example.com|